Thursday, January 8, 2009

Its coming along....

Boris Flexor standing next to the palm that is going to breath life in thie place
A shot of a Crono with a sexy Zipp fron end.
A shot of the front with some shelving...

So today was a productive one. After some long nights of not fun work it was time to kick in on some fun work. The dumpster was finally delivered and quickly the 9yrd dumpster was already 3/4 of the way full. If I never have to touch another piece of carpet again I will be just fine with that. My good friend Steve dropped by and dropped off two palms with red bases of course. Wow, that really was great of him. Added to the room as well. Then just alot of cleaning and going on (my mom is in town and just had to clean the shop like she used to have to clean my room...moms are awesome!) which the addition of being able to put the trash some where...things are looking better and better everyday. Now slowly there should be some inventory and such coming in and with that it will really start to look like I sell bikes here. But as you can see from some of the pics...it has not stopped me from selling quite a few custom rigs as well as doing some fabulous rebuilds and upgrades clients current bikes. Its been great to be busy and not even all the way open yet.

Next on the agenda is waiting on my new Guru Geneo to come in with 2009 Shimano Dura Ace. I can't wait to check that out. There are other Gurus coming in before that...but the Geneo is for me and I can't wait! Even though I make each client wait 4-6weeks sometime for a bike...now I feel thier pain! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment