Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Brett Cole's Crono

Vision, Syntace, Ritchey stem, Silver Shama badge, Gunmetal Deda bar tape.



Here goes another one. In an earlier posting I have a shot of Brett holding the frame when it came in. He since came back for a "pre fitting" to look over the position to cut the steerer tube and the aerobar extensions on his Vision Tech carbon clipons.
Its now done and I am so impressed with how it came out I can't wait for the good camera to archive it...I just had to share tonight. Full Sram Force with carbon brake levers and shifters. Though we did upgrade to the Ceramic BlackBox bb and a KMC chain and some very nice but still all black Jagwire cables. I was more than happy not to have to do another Nokon cabled bike...I love the way they look...but was getting burned out on killing 2 hours just to thread those things all pretty like.
This bike weighs in right at 16lbs and 9oz. With the pic of the Edge tubulars...its down to 15lbs and 4oz. That is just SICK! Not to mention on the prefit this bike is so dead on perfect I can't wait to see this guy nail it at the tris coming up. I can't wait!
More to come on this one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment