Thursday, April 30, 2009

The fun part of the Coldspring ride


Laura, Jose and Wilmer, most likely with Jose cracking some jokes.

A toast!!!!
Wow...there are several wine bottles at that table....

The smarter side of the Shama Cycles team and friends.

Jose, Laura, Helen.
Yeah...they take their training VERY seriously.
I can't even type that with a straight face. LOL

This was not me that day. I stuck to the course and the pain with the other masochists. How ever, the ever insightful Chris Lockwood planned a side route and a post ride recovery eating/hydration session. I think this was the thing I should have done. I see nothing but smiles here. The only smiles that I saw was from the guys inflicting the pain when they would look at how I am doing. SICK SICK SICK! Next time, I am sticking with this crew...

No comments:

Post a Comment